Looking for a rewarding career helping others? Want to work for a national leader that provides ongoing opportunities for career growth and development?
If you are a dedicated, compassionate health care professional seeking a fulfilling career, Epic is the place for you!
At Epic, we’re able to provide the highest quality care delivered with extraordinary service because of the support of our outstanding team of clinicians and client service professionals.
That’s why we hire the top talent in the marketplace and provide our team members with ongoing opportunities for specialized training and career growth.
And with a strong focus on developing leaders, we provide many opportunities for current team members to move into leadership positions.
- Administrative / Client Service
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
- Physical Therapists
- Physical Therapy Assistants
- Occupational Therapists
- Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Speech Therapy Assistants
- Registered Dietitians
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Home Health Aides
- Direct Care Workers
- Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
- Social Workers
For more information, you may contact the recruiting department at 214-466-1375 or via email.