Just Landed the Interview?
Make sure you’re prepared by bringing the right materials!
- Pre-hire testing is completed on site as part of your interview process (not open access/book)
(Be prepared to bring)
- Professional license and/or certifications
- Current CPR
- I-9 self-identification documents
- Proof of current PPD, chest X-ray or blood TB assay test
- Proof of level of education, diploma or transcript
- Required state background, abuse clearances and state checks
- Physical or health statements as required by state regulation
- Immunization records as required by state regulation
- Contact information for two references
- Additional documents based on state regulation (Location staff will clarify with you prior to orientation.)
PDHC Bus Drivers:
- 7-year motor vehicle record
- Class D chauffeur driver’s license as required by state regulation
- Proof of driving insurance
Please reach out to Careers@aveanna.com for any questions related to your upcoming interview.